Audi Preventative Maintenance: Why Is It So Important?
Audis are luxurious vehicles that are reliable yet fun to drive. To keep them running smoothly, you must have preventative maintenance performed. Staying current on your maintenance schedule will help extend the life of your Audi and prevent costly repairs.
At Autowerks, we guarantee our quality and your satisfaction with every visit. Our expert mechanics have worked with Audis for decades. We know that Audis require special care, and we have the factory-grade tools and equipment that they require.
Our Audi services include:
- 3C Intelligent Induction Cleaner
- A/C Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Brake Service & Repair
- Check Engine Light Maintenance
- Clutch Service
- Diagnostic Inspections
- Engine Repairs
- Factory Maintenance
- Fluid Checks & Replacements
- Muffler Repair
- Mileage Interval Specific Services
- Oil Changes
- Performance Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance
- Suspension Services
- Transmission Repairs
- Tire Rotations
- Wheel Alignments & Balancing
- Walnut Blasting
Why Preventative Maintenance is Important
Preventative maintenance is essential for keeping your Audi running smoothly. It has been proven that preventative maintenance helps to avoid component failures and costly repairs. Your Audi comes with a servicing schedule that was created with years of research and analysis. Following this maintenance schedule will help avoid breakdowns.
- Find Problems Early: When your mechanic is servicing your Audi, they will also perform a thorough inspection. They will look for any problems that may turn into issues. They will let you know what they find, so you can have the issues fixed before they become major problems.
- Safeguards the Warranty: Preventative maintenance is often required to keep your warranty active.
- Lengthens the Life of Your Vehicle: Taking the time to have preventative maintenance performed will help to extend the life of your Audi. You will be able to drive your Audi for many years without having to purchase a new vehicle because of failures.
- Improves Safety: When your Audi is in proper running order, it will be safer to drive. If you skip preventative maintenance, you are more likely to suffer from component failures. These failures can lead to an accident or leave you stranded.
- Saves You Money: Staying current on your preventative maintenance helps to prevent future breakdowns. Avoiding these costly repairs will help you save time and money.
- Fuel Economy: When your Audi is running correctly, it will get the highest fuel economy possible.
- Increases Performance: Regular servicing of your Audi will help to reduce the wear of parts and increase performance.
- Helps the Environment: Preventative maintenance will help you reduce the amount of pollution your car is creating. A well-kept vehicle will generate fewer emissions, and you will get better gas mileage.
- You Will Avoid Breakdowns: Skipping preventative maintenance can lead to a breakdown. This can put you in danger.
- Helps Maintain Your Audis Resale Value: When you can provide the history of your maintenance, it can help maintain your Audi’s resale value.
We Offer Complete Audi Services and Repairs
At Autowerks, we can handle all your Audi service needs. We strive to provide our customers with the best automotive service possible. Our service center is equipped with the latest tools and equipment. This ensures your Audi is fixed correctly without repeat visits for the same issue.
You do not have to go to a dealership to have your Audi serviced. We can perform the same services at a fraction of the cost. Dealerships often make you believe they must perform the services. This is not true.
Some of the benefits of hiring Autowerks for all your Audi servicing and repair needs:
- We guarantee complete satisfaction.
- We have highly-experienced auto technicians.
- Expert Staff.
- Reasonable rates.
- Factory grade tools and equipment.
- Prompt, courteous, and personal service.
- We can handle all minor and major services.
- Offer financing solutions.
- We guarantee all of our preventative maintenance services.
- We specialize in European automobiles.
- We are an affordable dealership alternative.
Book Your Preventative Maintenance Today
If you need to schedule your Audi’s preventative maintenance, call us today to book your appointment. You can reach us on 979-690-3032 or use our online service appointment form.
Our expert mechanics at Autowerks are here to help you. We are conveniently located to drivers in Brenham, Bryan, Caldwell, Madisonville, Navasota, and College Station, TX.
* Audi Car image credit goes to: teddyleung.